SEAX aims to be a preferred partner of choice for wholesale connectivity and cable landing services within Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.
SEAX has three main focus areas:
1) Providing PoP to PoP regional connectivity solutions within Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.
2) Enabling partners by offering interconnectivity services at SEAX neutral cable landing facilities and infrastructure.
3) Offering strategic partnerships to businesses that require the SEAX’s engagement as a local licensee in the markets which SEAX are licensed in.
1) Neutral ICT infrastructure provider, owner, operator and partner
2) Fully funded assets
3) Fully licensed in targeted markets
Indonesia – Indonesia Jaringan Tertutup ( Jartup ) License / Network Access Provider ( NAP ) License
Malaysia –Network Facilities Provider – Individual (NFP-1) License / Network Services Provider – Individual (NSP-1) License
Singapore – Singapore IMDA Facilities Based Operator (FBO) License